VFT – 1″-1/2″ (15200psi)
- MAXIMATOR 1-1/2″ Valves of the 15V series with 24M connection have a cold-machined stainless steel body.
- Valve bodies are available in two different designs as two-way straight or two-way angle.
- A special feature is the non-rotating stem which ensures a long life and thus a high reliability of the valve.
MAXIMATOR offers a complete line of valves, fittings, Anti-Vibration and safety head assembly, check valves as well as tubing and coned and threaded nipples for 15.200 psi (1.050 bar) with 24M (1-1/2″) connection and 0,9″ (23,8mm) orifice.
1-1/2″ Series Valves, Fittings and Tubings feature:
- Large orifice of 0.937″ (23.8 mm)
- Rising stem design.
- 316 and 318 stainless steel wetted parts for high strength and excellent corrosion resistance.
- Metal-to-metal seating achieves bubble-tight shut-off, longer stem and seat life, greater durability for repeated open and close cycles.
- PTFE and carbon packing with metal back-up rings offers reliable stem to body sealing.
- Non-rotating stem prevents stem to seat galling.
- Stem sleeve and packing gland materials have been selected to achieve optimum thread cycle life and reduced handle torque. All stem sleeve threads are rolled, assuring smooth operation.
- Safety weep holes for all pressure connections and packing area.
- Two different valve body patterns.