Reliable control of the valves
Wellheads are equipped with fail-to-safe safety valves, whose design varies depending on the system. Standard features include a Surface Safety Valve (SSV) and a Surface Controlled Subsurface Safety Valve (SCSSV) for the process control and safety shutdown. These safety valves are controlled via the Surface Wellhead Control Panels – and in an emergency, the Emergency Shutdown Panels assume the control function.
Expand functions modularly – depending on the application
The hydraulic functions can be combined for the sequential closing in compact units via the modular Maximator Surface Wellhead Control Panels. Our innovative series comprising three modules allows control functions to be adapted easily. A hydraulic manifold block acts as a basic module via which the communication with the Emergency Shutdown Panels (ESD solenoid valve can be added optionally) and the control unit of the SSV is realised. It also has a pressure switch for monitoring the pressure, pressure accumulation and measuring instruments, compressed air and manual operated low-pressure and high-pressure pumps as well as a hydraulic tank. Additional control systems can be integrated: with a second module for further SSVs and a third module for a SCSSV up to 10,000 psi.
The Surface Wellhead Control Panels made of high-quality 316 steel in a sturdy block design have impressed many of our customers across the world. The durable and reliable equipment can be operated easily due to the logical design of the modules. Maximator high-pressure pumps offer a real added value as they can be operated manually or with compressed air, thereby allowing automation.
Performance of our Standard Surface Wellhead Control Panels
- Standard Surface Wellhead Contro Systems for up to three hydraulic functions
- Maximum operating pressure: 5,000 psi for SSV and 10,000 psi for SCSSV
- Hydraulic interlocks to ensure correct opening and closing sequences
- Manifold Block design reduces potential leak areas and the quantity of fittings
- Modular design allows simple extension and interchangability of the control panel from 1 to maximum 3 hydraulic functions
- High-pressure pumps can be operated both manually and also automatically via compressed air
- Stainless steel frame (316SS) for extreme ambient conditions
- Stand or actuator mounted
|Control pressure SSVs||max. 5000 psi (350 bar)
|Control pressure SCSSV||max. 10000 psi (690bar)
|Accumulator (Bladder type)||max. 2 pcs. 1 L/330 bar and 1 L/690 bar
|Enclosure||SS 316 L
|Manifold block, fittings and tubings||SS 316 L
|ESD Protection||built-in, fail safe
|Temperatura||-32ºC to +80ºC
|Weight||approx. 200 kg
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||700 x 500 x 1780