O&G – Hig pressure units and components for fluids
High-pressure pumps and systems from Maximator allow reliable testing of pressurised hydraulic equipment and components in oil and gas drilling and production operations. The compact units and systems also assume functions such as the calibration of pressure measuring instruments, the supply of pressure to hydraulic wellhead control systems for well equipment or chemical injection.
Safe under extreme conditions: Maximator high-pressure pumps
Our high-pressure pumps generate hydraulic pressure levels of up to 7,000 bar – with oil, water or special media – extremely safe and cost efficient. They are easy to handle and are also very versatile, even in explosive areas. The design is based on an oscillating pressure intensifier, they run extremely stably with compressed air (1-10 bar).
High-pressure systems for fluids – also as rental units
Compact high-pressure systems for specific tasks and demanding test procedures: Our mobile Liquid Power Packs and individually configurable hydraulic systems guarantee process stability and very high pressure levels. The high-quality machines comprise optimally aligned quality components „made in Germany“: Valves, fittings and tubing – primarily produced by our company and designed to satisfy even the strictest of safety standards.
A high-quality stainless steel frame surrounds the compressed air powered Power Packs, so that they work to the optimum even under the toughest of operating and environmental conditions. The clearly structured control panel, with a logical design, will ensure simple operation. Additional safety is provided by the sturdy bulkhead fitting connections.
We also supply an extensive array of high-pressure systems for fluids as rental units. Just contact us!
Pumps – performance and features
- 17 different construction series for pressure levels up to 7,000 bar and flow capacities up to 48 l/min
- Compressed air drive allows operation in explosive areas
- Alternative drive media possible
- Optionally, also suitable for use with media containing H2S
- Standstill when the set final pressure is reached without energy consumption
Power Packs – safe grades
- Only high-quality materials are used for maximum resistance
- No electrical connection required for operation
- Control panels with logical design ensure safe operation
- Compact design with line connection or including a tank
- Lightweight, ideal for mobile applications