O&G – Valves, fittings and tubing up to 10500 bar
Suitable for surface and subsea applications
We supply components for surface applications – for instance, for hydraulic control systems or injection systems for corrosion inhibitors – as well as for subsea applications, for instance in subsea control modules or testing equipment.
Our high-pressure valves, fittings and tubing are suitable for pressure and function testing systems for subsea control modules or for flushing and pressure testing systems for subsea umbilical.
Components from the manufacturer – for all requirements
As a system manufacturer of testing and production systems for high pressures up to 25,000 bar, we concentrate on quality and durability in every production phase – from the milling centers through to the final assembly stage and functional tests of the parts.
Our portfolio of standard components for high-pressure applications both surface and subsea is available in a number of versions. These include valves and fittings with NTP or BSP-connections up to 1,050 bar, components of the Medium Pressure series (up to 1,550 bar – 22,500 psi), the High Pressure series (up to 4,500 bar – 65,000 psi) and the Ultra High Pressure series (up to 10,050 bar – 152,000 psi). We also supply an entire series for applications with H2S (up to 2,070 bar – 30,000 psi), ball valves, valve actuators as well as adapters and accessories.
With our experienced engineering team and state-of-the-art production systems, we realize development requests flexibly and also test new products in our own service centers under a variety of conditions.
Valves, fittings and tubing up to 10,500 bar (152,000 psi)
- Needle valves, fittings and tubings (1/4– 1“)
- 2-way and 3-way ball valves (1/4– 9/16“)
- Anti-vibration collet gland assemblies, filters and check valves
- Pneumatic and hydraulic actuated high pressure needle valves
- Adapters and couplings (NPT, BSPP, JIC, etc.)
- Test and Product Certification (GOST, 3.1, etc.)
- Special valves made to specifications
- Special material available (Duplex, Super Duplex, Inconel, Hastelloy, etc.)
- Special configuration (needle, ball and needle, shut-off and relief valves (1x and 2x), etc.)
- API flange connections available