O&G – High pressure units and components for gas
Smart from the drive to the cooling
Our oscillating gas boosters of the DLE series compress technical gases and gas mixtures up to 2,400 bar, hydrogen up to 1,000 bar and oxygen up to 350 bar. With the innovative drive that is operated with compressed air or other technical gases (1 to 10 bar), they are suitable for a variety of environments, even where there is a risk of explosion. The separation of the drive and process gas and the effective cooling ensure absolute efficiency and safety.
Powerful series and customised systems: Booster stations for gases
The Maximator Gas Power Packs are a series of high-performance booster stations to meet the high demands of onshore and offshore applications. All our know-how as a specialist for very high gas pressure levels has gone into these systems: The weight-optimised, individually configurable machines also work extremely safely even under the toughest of conditions. Their control panels with logical design allow simple control at all times.
The Gas Power Packs are ideally protected by the high-quality stainless steel frames, and also have line filters and an optional auxiliary cooler. The features improve availability and reduce wear.
Above and beyond the compact booster stations, we also design and produce customized systems. We produce systems to customer specifications, depending on requirements, mounted on base plates, frame or in outdoor casings, as well as manual or automatic control systems.
High-pressure booster of the DLE series – performance range
- Compressed air driven booster for compressing technical gases such as argon, helium, oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen up to 2,400 bar
- Effective gas compression thanks to broad-based product range (single-acting, double-acting and 2-stage booster)
- High level of safety thanks to the physical separation of the drive and process gas and also additional connections for flushing the booster with inert gases for applications with critical media
Booster stations – equipment
- Control panels with logical design ensure safe operation
- High system availability thanks to integrated filtration
- Automatic shut-down, pressure accumulators, adapters, high-pressure hoses, quick couplings and pressure regulators available
- Stainless steel version (316 alloy) for extreme application and ambient conditions