Maximator Customized Wellhead Control Panels – Control every detail
We adapt the Customized Wellhead Control Systems to suit the requirements at the installation site, and to accommodate the functions that need to be controlled, the communication with the production systems and the applicable standards and guidelines. In the design process, we take into particular account the size of the wellhead equipment, especially for reasons of safety. The design is based on application techniques to ensure that our Customized Wellhead Control Systems are equipped for the respective tasks – also for mobile applications.
Powerful Single or Multi Wellhead Control Penals for safe functions
Our Customized Wellhead Control Systems incorporate a Hydraulic Power Unit with compressed air or electrical operated high-pressure pumps for generating the pressure. The backup power supply is supplied by the integrated hydraulic accumulator and manual operated Maximator high-pressure pumps. The user operates the hydraulic wellhead control system securely using the logical panel design. The emergency shutdown is realised via optional Emergency Shut-down Panels – either manually or automatically. Acoustic or visual warnings from various safety systems reliably indicate malfunctions.
We have successfully applied our engineering know-how of Customized Surface Wellhead Control Panels in numerous projects – for instance for calculations and certifications, e.g. DNV 2.7-1 with FEA, stress tests, tests of welded joints etc. We also have extensive experience in the acceptance field – both for inspections by customers and also external audits by e.g. TÜV, American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), German Lloyd or Lloyds Register of Shipping.
Our services for Customized Wellhead Control Systems
- Customized Wellhead Control Systems to control multiple hydraulic functions on BOPs and Xmas Trees during wireline or workover operations
- Remote controlled ESD Panels with pneumatic timers for sequential shut-down
- Pneumatic, Electric or manual high-pressure pumps
- Frame: Stainless steel version or offshore coating
- Compact design with semi-automatic and automatic hose reels for the hydraulic hoses
- DNV 2.7-1 certification
- ATEX Zone 1 certified
- Full bank of accumulator to ensure a quick closing of the BOP in case of energy failure