O&G – Mechanical seal supply systems
Gas or liquid sealed: mechanical seals keep pumped media safely in the system for numerous processes in the oil and gas production sector. Supply units guarantee that the dynamic seals function to the optimum under tough conditions by cooling, flushing, applying pressure and compensating leaks – on drill platforms and on FPSO ships, as well as in subsea production systems.
Protect the production process
Maximator supply systems offer specific solutions for mechanical seals in crude oil, multiphase and water injection pumps, gas pumping and boosting as well as on FPSO ships in cooling, heating or fire extinguishing pumps. The systems remain extremely stable even when alternating process media are used or under temperature fluctuations. They also ensure that the seals have long service lives and guarantee extremely efficient operating times.
Achieve more performance
Thanks to our in-depth engineering expertise in pressure generation and control of fluids and gases, we realise high-quality, excellently processed supply systems for mechanical seals. Reputed pump and compressor manufacturers in the oil and gas industry use our first rate systems out of conviction.
We supply customers with top quality standardised supply systems and accessories. We also supply customised solutions for large projects, such as our Seal Gas Conditioning Skids, for the supply of natural gas to turbo compressors during start up and shutdown that significantly improve the capacity of natural gas production systems.
We effectively satisfy the specifications of the relevant standards and guidelines of the oil and gas industry (e.g. NACE MR0175, NORSOK, ASME, DNV, PED and ATEX). We procure and process special stainless steels (e.g. 6Mo, Duplex, Inconel, 316Ti). We test and certify our systems in compliance with the latest standards and special customer requirements.
Maximator solutions for liquid sealed mechanical seals
- Central feed-in units for several mechanical seals in compliance with API 53b, Atex-conform with redundant pressure generation
- Air and water cooler in compliance with API 53b with a high cooling output thanks to laser-welded ribbed tubing with low flow resistance
- External circulation system according to API 54
- Thermosyphon vessels, nitrogen booster stations and emergency supply systems in compliance with API 53a
Maximator solutions for gas sealed mechanical seals
- Booster stations for increasing the pressure in compliance with API 74 with redundant pressure generation and proportional pressure control
- Monitoring, distribution and pressure control stations according to API 74
- Individually configurable Seal Gas Conditioning Skids to supply turbo-compressors for transporting natural gas
- ATEX certified
- Tubing or Welding Pipe