MAXIMATOR pumps G series are available as single or double acting with either a single or double air drive head. For air drive pressures of 1 bar (14.5 psi) minimum to 10 bar (145 psi) maximum. The unregulated pilot port on all G pumps not only provides better pressure control but is also the ideal place to install control instrumentation because of its small size, 1/8 BSP.
- double acting
- single air drive head
- Pressures to 4.500 bar (65,250 psi)
G…D pumps are double acting, single air drive head. They are characterized by the same features as the G pumps single acting, single air drive head types, but they have less pulsations and deliver approx. 50 % more flow.
G…D pumps are available with polyurethane seals, UHMWPE seals with Viton O-ring for water use are available as option. Models G10D – G35D come standard with bottom inlet, side inlet is available as option. Models G60D(S) – G150D(S) are only available with side inlet. For air drive pressures of 1 bar (14.5 psi) minimum to 10 bar (145 psi) maximum
Options for G series
- Seal material for oil use (standard pump): Order code: G35 – (L)
- Seal material for water use: (not available for G500 and G500-2) Order code: G35 – (L)VE / G37D – VE
- Special seal material to handle special fluids: Order code: See fluid compatibility guide
- Side inlet (G500, G500-2 and G60 – G150 come standard with side inlet) Order code: G35(L) – S / G35(D)VE – S
- Special inlet and outlet ports (i. e. NPT): Order code: G35 – NPT
- Air control unit for G series with filter pressure regulator, control pressure gauge and shut-off valve: Order code: G35(L) with C2
- To protect the pump against excessive outlet pressures, an air safety valve can be fitted to the air control unit: Order code: G35(L) with C2/SVair (The outlet pressure has to be indicated.)
- Other options available on request.
|Type||i *¹⁾||Displ. Vol. ¹⁾|
|Displ. Vol. ¹⁾|
|P max. (*)|
|P max. (*)|
i = Pressure ratio
P. max = Discharge