High Pressure Pumps – MO series
MAXIMATOR pumps MO series are available as single or double acting with single air drive head.
- single acting
- single air drive head
- Pressures to 1,000 bar (14,500 psi)
MO pumps are single acting types with single air drive head. They are lightweight, rugged and are available in several pressure ratios.
- Cast iron bodies, tool steel plungers and polyurethane seals.
- Pumps come standard with bottom inlet
- Ideal for portable power packs
- For air drive pressure from 1 bar (14.5 psi) to10 bar (145 psi) maximum.
Options for MO series
- Side inlet (for single acting, single air drive head models): Order code: MO37 – S
- External Pilot Port Modification (for single acting MO22 – MO189) (Pump can be started and stopped by a small magnetic valve): Order code: MO37 – DIR
- Special inlet and outlet ports (i. e. NPT):MO37(D) – NPT Order code: MO37(D) – NPT
- Special seal material to handle special fluids: Order code: See fluid compatibility guide
- Air control unit for MO series with filter pressure regulator, control pressure gauge and shut-off valve: Order code: MO37(D) with C1
- Other options available on request.
|Type||i *¹⁾||Displ. Vol. ¹⁾|
|Displ. Vol. ¹⁾|
|P max. (*)|
|P max. (*)|
i = Pressure ratio
P. max = Discharge