High Pressure Pumps – M series
MAXIMATOR pumps M series are available as single or double acting with either a single, double or triple air drive head. For air drive pressures from 1 bar (14.5 psi) minimum to 10 bar (145 psi) maximum.
- single acting
- single air drive head
- Pressures to 2,200 bar (31,900 psi)
M pumps are single acting types with single air drive head. They are compact lightweight and feature rugged construction.
- M4 to M12 pumps have aluminium bodies and stainless steel plungers. M22 to M189 have stainless steel bodies and plungers. All M pumps have polyurethane seals with Buna ”N” O-rings, UHMWPE package and Viton O-rings for water service is available as option.
- All M pumps are standard with bottom inlet, side inlet is available as option.
Options for M series
- Seal material for oil use (standard pump): Order code: M37 – (L)
- Seal material for water use: (not available for M …-2/M…-3 and M …-01H types) Order code: M37 – (L)VE / M37D – VE
- Special seal material to handle special fluids: Order code: See fluid compatibility guide
- Side inlet for single acting versions: Order code: M37(L) – S / M37(L)VE – S
- External pilot port modification: (only available for M22 to M189 single acting, single air drive head types) Order code: M37 – DIR
- Spring return and hand lever attachment: (modification only available for M22 to M189 single acting, single air drive head types) Order code: M37 – 01H
- Special inlet and outlet ports (i. e. NPT): M37 – NPT
- Air control unit for M series with filter pressure regulator, control pressure gauge and shut-off valve: Order code: M37 with C1
- To protect the pump against excessive outlet pressures, an air safety valve can be fitted to the air control unit: Order code: M37 with C1/SVair
(The outlet pressure has to be indicated.)
- Other options available on request.
|Type||i *¹⁾||Displ. Vol. ¹⁾|
|Displ. Vol. ¹⁾|
|P max. (*)|
|P max. (*)|
i = Pressure ratio
P. max = Discharge