High Pressure Pumps – GSF series
- single acting
- single air drive head and distance piece
- Pressures to 1,450 bar (21,025 psi)
GSF series pumps are rugged and designed for chemical service applications. These pumps are available as single acting types with single air drive head and distance piece.
- For air drive pressures from 1 bar (14.5 psi) minimum to 10 bar (145 psi) maximum
- GSF pumps have stainless steel bodies and plungers.
- GSF pumps have PTFE seals with viton O-rings.
- Pumps come standard with bottom inlet.
Options for GSF series
- Special seal material, i. e. PTFE compound, to handle special fluids: Order code: See fluid compatibility guide
- Side inlet: Order code: GSF35 – S
- Special inlet and outlet ports (i. e. NPT): Order code: GSF35 – NPT
- Air control unit for GSF series with filter pressure regulator, control pressure gauge and shut-off valve: Order code: GSF35 with C2
- To protect the pump against excessive outlet pressures, an air safety valve can be fitted to the air control unit GSF35 with C2/SVair (The outlet pressure has to be indicated.)
- Other options available on request.
|Type||i *¹⁾||Displ. Vol. ¹⁾|
|Displ. Vol. ¹⁾|
|P max. (*)|
|P max. (*)|
i = Pressure ratio
P. max = Discharge