- All Valves for Hydrogen refuelling applications are optimized for long service life.
- Suitable for operation in the temperature range -40°C up to +85°C according to ISO 19880-3 and ANSI / SAE HGV 4.7.
- Three different drive sizes available: 3″ (75 mm), 5″ (130 mm) and 8″ (200 mm).
- Valve sizes from 1/4″ up to 1″.
- Pressure range up to 15.000 psi (1.050 bar).
- Special cleaning for use in hydrogen systems to avoid contamination.
- Leakage test on seat and packing with helium at maximum operating pressure.
- Specific selection of metallic materials to avoid hydrogen embrittlement.
- Selection of special dynamic sealing elements for low leakage and long service life.
Multi-functional dispenser valve
This valve is to be used on the release side of the filling hose. The multi-porting is reducing the need for additional connections which is saving space and reducing the risk for leaks.
The stem travel can be adjusted which directly effects the orifice. Hence the vent-down process can be optimized regarding noise emissions by adjusting the valve on side.
The outlet check valve which is located downstream towards the vent line (stack) is integrated as well.
- Reliable normally open needle valve with 3″ (75 mm) compressed air drive to be used for pressure release of filling line
- Double porting on left hand side eliminates need for Tee fitting
- Connection for rupture disk
- Check valve integrated on outlet
- Adjustable stem travel = adjustable orifice
- High leak integrity and compact integrated design
- Low wear because of optimal materials of construction
- Weep holes on connections for maximum safety
Hydrogen Cone Check Valve Series 21CC-H2
This check valve is specially designed for hydrogen applications. In contrast to conventional check valves, this valve uses a sealing cone in combination with a soft seal. As a result, the cone check valves impress with excellent sealing properties and a long service life.