MAXIMATOR PLV series air amplifiers are suitable for the compression of pressurised air or nitrogen. The units are capable of increasing normal pressures of 4 bar or 6 bar to the desired final pressures. The Air Amplifiers are operated with normal shop air and are provided with a variety of amplification ratios.
The Air Amplifier Station Type GPLV2/40L/16bar mainly consists of:
- MAXIMATOR Air amplifier GPLV 2,
- Compressed air filter G 1/2″,
- Pressure regulator G 1/2″ with shut-off valve and pressure gauge 0-16 bar ø 50 mm,
- Check valve,
- Pressure receiver 40 Liter, pmax. 21 bar,
- Safety relief valve, set for 21 bar,
- Outlet pressure gauge 0-40 bar ø 100 mm,
- Drain valve,
- Shut off valve in the pressure outlet line.
The system is completely assembled, pressure tested and ready for connection.
|Outlet P max||16 bar|
|Max. Flow||Depending on the application|
|Connection Inlet PL||BSP 1/2"|
|Connection Outlet P||BSP 1/2"|
|W x D x H||840 x 380 x 640|
|Air drive pressure||min. 1 bar
max. 8 bar